Covid-19: Security measures
Farmer’s markets, permanent or seasonal, are food businesses that can continue to operate, provided that hygiene and public health measures and guidelines are followed.
Last update: 12-06-2020
Dear customers, we want to assure you that the public procurement team continues its efforts to provide you with a safe and secure place for each of your visits. We take all possible measures to continue to supply you with fresh and local products.
We already meet very high standards of hygiene and sanitation in our regular activities. However, we have put in place additional prevention measures to allow us to continue to serve you safely:
- Entrances are via the parking lot at 67 rue St-Joseph;
- Exhibitors are equipped with at least a full-face visor and / or a mask;
- Hand washing or disinfection is mandatory;
- The kiosk sales and payment areas are frequently disinfected;
- Your reusable bags and baskets are welcome, but can only be handled by you;
- There will be no tasting at the market for an indefinite period.
The farmer’s market organizers also ask you to:
- Come one person per family;
- Wash your hands when entering and leaving the market;
- Keep your distance of 2 meters;
- Stay home if you have cold or flu-like symptoms.
We recognize that this situation is changing our lives and that it is changing very quickly. This is why we remain on the lookout for events in order to adjust our measures. Rest assured that we will contact you in the event of changes.
We invite you to encourage local traders who are going through difficult times, not just ours, but all those who participate in the development of the local economy. All the merchants join us in thanking you for your confidence and will be happy to serve you safely during your next visit to the market.
Do not hesitate to write to us if you have any questions!
Thank you for your collaboration!